Thursday, March 31, 2011

Reaching the Peak ~ David Choi... the Youtube Sensation

THE MUSIC GENIUS… THE YOUTUBE SENSATION… DAVID CHOI!!!

It has been a while since this Youtube sensation fab has been going on, and until today, this trend is still moving on as more and more people dominates the world of Internet. With the improved and improvised technology that has been used, many artiste has been brought up to the scene, from the virtual to the reality, and here is one of my favourite, David Choi.

David Choi is a music composer, lyrics writer, and basically, everything about him is perfect when it comes to music. Multitalented in music production and musical instruments playing, great in movie shooting, that has been telling people around the world that there is nothing impossible with the creation of the Internet. Therefore, he has been my idol since I discovered his appearance on Youtube, and now, he is coming to Malaysia.

Malaysia fans who has yet to know that David Choi would be coming to Malaysia, please view his tour list as it would be on June 2011, when David would make his first appearance in the country. But sad to say that I would not be around during this period of time as I would need to commence my studies, far away from in the Kingdom.

Nevertheless, I took the initiative to come up with something, to tell that, Malaysia is craving for David Choi to come to Malaysia. 1 fan might be down (and that is me), but there are still plenty of others who wants him here. ^^

So, please enjoy my cover of this song, “That Girl” by David Choi.


No comments:

Post a Comment