Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Missing Me…

IT HAS BEEN A WHILE SINCE THIS BLOG WAS UPDATED, PERHAPS THE LAST UPDATE WAS TWO DAYS AGO, BUT BEFORE THAT, IT WAS ABOUT A MONTH AGO. BUT BECAUSE I WAS REALLY BUSY WITH STUDIES AND MANY MORE STUFF, WHICH ALSO INCLUDES THE UNSTABLE EMOTIONS THAT I WAS FACING, IT HAS BROUGHT ME TO MY LOWEST ERA OF SELF ESTEEM UP TILL DATE, FELL DOWN TO THE CLIFF AND NEVER GETTING UP ANY SOONER…

It was day and night hectic for me, insomnia, emotionally unstable and mild depression for me because things did not really went as well as I thought. Emotionally depressed was the toughest thing that has passed through my life and eventually, I had to let things go by itself because it has overtaken control of my life, in which would really harm me badly if things continue to move on in the same manner.

Although there are some down cliffs within the past few weeks, but definitely there are some achievements within these few challenges, and that challenge would be the up cliff, in which I climbed. But really hope that I chose the right cliff to climb, to prevent from a harder fall in the future.

So, without further speeches, here are some pictures on my first research paper seminar presentation, which is also part of the preparation process within these few weeks, and also some picture of Anthony, the Taiwanese singer that I bumped into while I was hanging out with some friends. ^^











































No comments:

Post a Comment