Monday, March 14, 2011

Double Happiness… 11 March 2011

YOU MIGHT BE THINKING OF MCDONALDS’ DOUBLE PROSPERITY BURGER? INCORRECT, BUT CLOSE ENOUGH TO BE THE ANSWER. AND BASICALLY, NOTHNG MUCH, I JUST HAVE TWIN BROTHERS THAT LOVES PROSPERITY BURGER AND AT THE SAME TIME, CELEBRATING THEIR BIRTHDAY THIS PASSED 11 MARCH 2011. THEREFORE, AS A CELEBRATION AND I KNEW THAT THEY WERE BUSY, I CAME UP WITH THIS VIDEO.

And bros, just want to tell you on how much I love you guys, appreciate your appearance in my life because you guys seriously did turned it over, and hope that you guys could just stay with me forever, because I think that would be my wish right now. And Happy Birthday bros… hope that things gets better..

BUT ANYWAYS, enjoy the video… ^^


P/S: by the way, please continue to with them for their birthday in Youtube’s comment if you have a Youtube account. Thank You. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment