Saturday, March 26, 2011

~No Boundaries~

HUMANS ARE ALWAYS TELLING THEMSELVES THAT THERE ARE RESTRICTIONS TOWARDS THEIR OWN LIFE. BUT HOW FAR CAN THOSE BOUNDARIES GO? ONLY THEY WOULD KNOW.

It has been three days since I’ve finished my sinus surgery and still in the midst of the recovering process. This could be considered as my first surgery that I could ever remembered, because there was a past minor surgery too (in which the scar is still there), but just simply couldn’t remember when. My mom told me that I had my first surgery when I was two years old. But who could remember what happened then right?

To tell the truth, I was anxious and excited about the surgery I had, because this might be the change of my life, a new grasp of air into the lungs that has never felt such cold breeze before, due to sinus which has been a boundary towards the lungs. But once the boundaries are removed, life has changed.

My thoughts, my eyes were all wide open on how humans can do things beyond boundaries as everything in life has their toughness. But I have quickly learnt that boundaries are all made by humans themselves. Take a look at laws, rules and regulations, terms and conditions, which of them are not made by human themselves? The only thing that each human has to do is to step over it, and there it goes, a new life, a new adventure, and a new breath to the life.

“There is no boundary in life… the only boundary would be ourselves…”
-Eu-

“Live life with an open eye, as the world awaits you with an opened eye…”
-Eu-

2 comments:

  1. hope ur nose getting better n better
    take care:)

    arwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. my nose is getting real good here... Thanks for the concern.. you take care too.. ^^

    ReplyDelete