Thursday, August 5, 2010

There The Show Continues…

LIFE IS A NEVER ENDING MOVIE, (No wonder producers never stop producing movie, huh?), JUST LIKE HOW PEOPLE NEVER STOP EATING, NEVER STOP SLEEPING, NEVER STOP DRINKING (water), NEVER STOP IMPROVING OURSELVES, AND NEVER STOP PUTTING PRESSURE ON SOMEONE ELSE. HUMANS ARE AMAZING… AIN’T??

It was 9pm, and I just woke up from bed, thought that I had overslept as I once again thought that I had off my alarm clock. By that time I opened my eyes, I was still lying down on the bed, but my hands had reached the clock, showing 20.45… and guessed what? I thought it was already 10.45pm rather than 8.45pm. That is how messed up I was.

I quickly lay off my bed and there I go, rushed through to my laptop and start my study routine. But before I could even start my studies, I found out that it was only 9pm. -.-“

But life had been so stressful in the past, assignments after assignments, test after test, and before I could knew it, everything was almost done and everything was almost submitted. Everyone thought that they could at least have some fun first before the next crisis comes.

And there it comes. It came a few days ago, where our final examination schedule is out, available on the net. In other words, it is telling us to study therefore not to fail in your finals, and then not to pay another 80 bucks just to study and take an examination on the same thing again. So where did the happy elements fit into our lives as a youth and as a student? Non.

Humans treat others the same way they are treated. Maybe because they have been treated this way in the past therefore treating the next generation the same way. HEY PEOPLE!! WAKE UP!!! THIS IS THE INTERNET GENERATION!!!! Probably… they’ve been sleeping for too long. But oh well, they’re the wise one, and we’re the so called stupid 1.

Life goes on, as usual, studies again. And there I go, off the line and for this post…. The End…

No comments:

Post a Comment