Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Stronger Person??

HUMANS STRIVE TO EXCEED THEIR LIMIT… AND THERE THEY GO, TO BE A BETTER PERSON, AN IMPROVED PERSON IN THE COMING FUTURE. BUT HOW CAN THIS BE ACHIEVED?

Remember the thing we did previously, although it was the first time, and although I didn’t quite make it, I was kind of sad for me. I was sad because of the imperfection that I delivered; I was sad because I thought I was so almighty that I could do it; but until the end, seems like nothing was achieved for my part, whilst you guys have been putting effort into the whole thing, the arrangements, the practice, the money and many more.

After that moment, eventually, I told myself on not to let you guys down, as you guys would be the best thing that is happening and will happen in my life. I didn’t want to let you guys down, therefore telling myself to be a better person by practice. But seems like this time, I would need to let my hopes down once again.

I was supported, I was told that I was great, I was told that I could be better, maybe a little extra practice that would do. But seems like things isn’t as easy as expected and I seriously didn't want to let you guys down this time.

Continuing with all the moral support pumped in by saying that I could do it, the people out there loved on what I am doing right now, which seriously touched me not only into the heart, but bones. (and seriously guys, I don't wanna be a part of the threesome team).

I think there would only be one solution for this, to practice my best, to present my best, to deliver my best, and hope to be on par with you guys which are like bros to me even though it was only a short term since we met, and remember on how we met, we met at a person teaching something known as 69. Cancer horoscope or is it a sexual pose, I didn't know, but those moments was seriously awesome, and you guys did bring it up to another level, which is what is happening right now.

You guys are not murderers, but it is just a push to see on how far I can go. Thank you guys so much, and thank you all for the all the moral support given to me. How I wish I could do the same. But since things aren’t as easy as it is, things would get better someday, I hope. But definitely, you guys are the miracle that has popped into my life. ^^ Cheers bros…

No comments:

Post a Comment