Monday, August 2, 2010

Let it go… Let it be??

THINGS ARE UNEXPECTED… LIFE IS UNEXPECTED… AS THE FUTURE IS UNEXPECTED… THEREFORE, WHAT IS TO BE EXPECTED WOULD BE THE FAITH TO FULFILL THESE UNEXPECTED…

It has been another month since dreams are chased. Remember on how much I used to chase my dream, by updating everyone who reads my blog about myself? Yup… that was the life that I missed most since I started a new life here… in my new semester.

Life hasn’t been the same, things hasn’t been the same as the exchange rate just fluctuates like how shares on the market do. New things comes and go in just a few blink of an eye, and without knowing it, it is gone, and definitely most of you would have knew that, MY ASSIGNMENTS ARE MOSTLY GONE!!!! WOOHOO!!!!! Celebrate for that? Erm… not too fast… as the worst is about to come.

Life hasn’t been the same as friend changes, and life changes because of these friends. They gave me the passion to continue on achieving my dreams… and yet they never give up. And yes.. the person I am talking about is the twin brother… Suresh and Vijay, never give up on me… to make me a part of their band… although I have yet to get a touch on how it will be, but life has changed as the passion, the rage of singing came back to me, in which I had abandoned months ago. Thanks guys…

Life hasn’t been the same as relationship changes, the heart changes, switches from one end to another. (By the way, not the gay part… that would be Suresh, Vijay and also David… I’m only the producer)… Life has been different when I met her…. god has arranged such a great arrangement between me and her… and things seems like took off a little bit further.. but still.. I yet to tell her… that she is the one for me… hmmm… seems like things are still bumpy between my life and hers….

Life hasn’t been the same as friendship changes, from old friends to older friends… but seriously, some irritating and annoying things has got into my nerves, maybe even bones which has brought me into a state of depression. The same question kept coming into my mind… “How can I change him?”… “how is it possible that he can still do the same mistake after being scolded by so many people?”… “why is he still doing the same thing after the same mistake happened?”… “what can I do just to make him listen therefore he would not kill all of us?” … “why… because of a girl.. he can become so selfish?”… and all the “Whys” kept popping up into my mind.

Life hasn’t been the same as miracles do happen in my life, like new friends coming in, cheering up my life; old friends stay, who also kept cheering up my life. As for some, making my life seriously miserable; New relationship comes, but has yet to improve (still don’t know when); but definitely, life has been much more interesting than before. Thus, I think, this is where the real life begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment