Monday, August 9, 2010

~Hitting the Beat~

SATURDAY, 7 AUGUST 2010, GREAT DAY WITH GREAT PEOPLE, A DAY NEVER MEANT TO BE FORGOTTEN.

It was early in the morning, where I had a great class, 8 hours of crisis management crash course by one of the greatest lecturer/tutor that I had ever had in my whole study life. Just couldn’t believe that it ended this quick. We started off getting hammered by this lecturer, by solving a crisis, as what he mentioned after that, we were all meant to fail during this crisis management, as it is a way for us to improve, a way for us to learn, a way for us to be a better person. But what have been done so far wasn’t as simple as a motivational course. It went as far as forcing humans to reveal its real emotions, with tears, with laughter, with anxious, with nervous, and with all the senses a person could have, to be known as a real human. This was how powerful that 8 hours course was.

It ended in the evening, went back home, and as usual, took a nap until 9pm. Waking up with anxiousness as a new life is about to begin, on this tiring Saturday night.

I was brought to a foreign place (felt like being kidnapped by 2 person who were only 3 months older than me) to start a new life, or perhaps, a continuous of an old life that I had lost in the past. With musical instruments surrounding me, with the beautiful voice produced by great musical instruments, played by great people, life was definitely different, and that was the reason of me joining into this thing known as “band,” or better, new friendships with similar interest towards music.

Life will be different if opportunities are given, as life would change for a better person, with a greater identity, a better self understanding, and the greatest of all humankind would appreciate, “relationships”.

Life has been different since yesterday, waking up being a new and better person, waking up losing my voice (you murderers… and I have the evidence of it…. just kidding ;P), and waking up fresh as a new life begins.

Life has been different because of you people popping into my life, and once again I’ve changed my perception towards people. On how people could push themselves exceeding their limit. Even though I did make tons of mistakes, but these mistakes are the reasons for me to be a better person.

Thank all of you for everything. I didn’t know how to show my gratitude. Even though I didn’t know you guys for long or in depth, but definitely, one of the best time I’ve ever had in my whole life, as this would not only be a new beginning for me, but for us. So lets ROCK & ROLL!!!

and with my first cover song with the band, The Reason from Hoobastank,covered under, "Reason For Me to be here, with You guys" (click here for link to music)


Enjoy peeps... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment