Monday, December 13, 2010

Looked at a different way....

BEING A DIFFERENT PERSON IS TOUGH, AND WHEN EVEN THE CLOSEST PERSON YOU KNEW BEFORE DID THE SAME AS OTHERS DID TO YOU IN A CERTAIN TIME, LIFE CHANGES… JUST LIKE DROPPING INTO A DEEP…… DARK….. HOLE… DUG BY FATE….

I thought it would be a happy night for me to have a surprise call from you, by telling me that you’re looking for me today, as time passes by , leading all of us to a path that I didn’t know who you really are anymore. I still adore you, but I really hope to get something back, to search for something back from the past, which would be safety from you. But things have changed. It has changed until I have no idea on how it works anymore, I have no idea on how to make things worst like before, I have no idea on how to grab your attention anymore.

Life wasn’t easy for me back then without you. Leaving me alone in the past and continued with your own life. I suffered from being a different person than others outside; I suffered from being looked differently by the people outside; and so did you tonight. It wasn’t really pleasant and it wasn’t really something that you should have laughed about. Because we did that in the past to me, and because now I do the same to you and you called me in a different name. I don’t hate you for this, but I am really disappointed.

You are just not you anymore. I don’t feel safe like back then, I can’t do anything I thought I could do anymore, just because of words from you. It was a damn hard impact from you after you started with that word, and since then, I’ve startled all night long, feeling deeply depressed and exhausted waiting for you to come back all these while, and all you can say is that to me? And once again, what I really hoped for tonight is for you to care for me. You did in some form, but not the way I wanted, not in terms of monetary or whatsoever, but in terms of yourself. It wasn’t easy for me tonight, and it never did…

But as mentioned before, this would be our last meeting. I trusted “the secret” and believed in the “Law of Attraction” just like you did, and so would I believe that tonight will be the last night that I’ll be together with you. Although I knew I couldn't be with you any longer as life will definitely break us apart. So long and shall fate put us together again in the future. Take care and goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment