Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Different?? Outcast?? Normal??

HUMANS ARE MADE DIFFERENT, THAT IS WHY EVERY HUMAN IS UNIQUE. BUT MOST OF THE TIME, WHEN PEOPLE ACT DIFFERENTLY, THEY’RE BEING OUTCAST BY THE SOCIETY BY SAYING THAT, BECAUSE THEY ARE DIFFERENT AND THIS COULD NOT BE ACCEPTED BY THE SOCIETY, THEREFORE, THEY ARE KNOWN AS THE MINORITIES…



Living in a life of this body isn’t easy, where this soul and thoughts of mine are made to think different, to become a different person from other people, and would always like to be a step higher than others. But because I am solely the person who likes to be different, people always perceive me as a weird person, therefore outcast me from the society.

I live in a life where I was happy, but not for long anymore. People look at me differently, talk to me differently and act differently in front of me when time passes by. It wasn’t something that I have always wanted to be, but all I wanted was just to be somebody new, unique, creative and somebody that nobody in this world could possibly have or do. But the society just followed on its rules,

Rule number 1: being different = outcast by the society,

Rule number 2: follow the society or get out from this society.



I’ve always wanted a life to be just as simple as all of you, but at the same time, I am still looking for myself, who I am and what I am suppose to be. But everyone just treats me differently. Just like recently when I cut my hair for charity, everyone in college started to look at me in a different way. Not in a good way, but instead in a bad way. Although most of the time, all I’ve always wanted was attention, because attention was not given to me, the limelight was paid on me and all I could ever do is to stand aside, all by myself, doing things that suits and make me happy.

But by doing things that could make me happy and not recognized by others means a total failure. It concerns me a lot on what everyone is thinking about me (and I am not talking about the hair now, but me myself, as an individual with personality and characteristics). Being outcast by the society means nothing but total garbage here in this world, where there won’t be any place that could ever fit you into this world, totally clueless on what to do next, and what step to take next.



All I’ve always wanted was to fulfill my own dream, but instead, in this reality, without money and without the support of the society, nothing can be done. This is where even the closest person you could ever know push you down the cliff and said good bye, at the same time walking together with others, the crowd that is known as the “trend”, in which making everyone normal when everyone is the same.

Humans should not be treated this way, as a matter in fact people should be accepted on who they are. Although it is a hard thing to do, because most of the time, I would outcast people through different things such as stereotype, in which it is hard to change, because of our own mentality.

Being outcast has shown me something, being a failure in life, just because I am different from others. Being different is not something bad. It is just an image that was perceive and taught by our elders and society since we were young. Mindset should be changed, and things should come to a bottom line that people should accept on who they are and what they think, even when you have to fake it out most of the time, but it allows people to do things that they want.

How many years of life do we still have left when time passes by second by second, minute by minute, hour by hour, weeks by weeks, months by months and years by years in just a glimpse. Not much. For the sake of others, and for the sake of ourselves, live for others which will lead you to live for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment