Monday, October 11, 2010

Change is the Name

REMEMBER ON HOW WE USED TO CHANGE THINGS IN OUR LIFE? CHANGING FROM ITEMS TO ITEMS, CHANGING FROM RELATIONSHIP TO LOVE, AND CHANGING FROM YOUNG TO OLD… IT IS AN UNDENIABLE LIVING PROCESS IN OUR LIVES.


It was a day where change has occurred into my life, changing from an old camera to a new camera. Although I misses the old camera, but things would need to move forward. Ditching the old camera was tough for me as it has been living with me for 4 years. Therefore, I did not ditch it away, instead, giving it to my elder brother who doesn’t love photography that much. Evil me huh? Haha.. (I am a really good boy, but something has changed me to be aggressive that day)…

I bought a camera, Nikon L110 from Times Square in which I met a really nice salesman, and the more I kept negotiating, the more discount he gives me. I do not know what happened to me that day, but it seems like I’m evil enough to bully a really nice salesman. It is as if that he is willing to give up all of his incentives that he could earn from me by giving me more and more discounts, and therefore, the more items I bought by using his weakness, the 3 step flow.

He was an easy going guy, no matter how much you try to cut, although I did not do it directly, but still, persuading him 3 times and he is able to give me a discount on every single item, and even some freebies that I got from him. But still, thanks for the service and thanks for everything… you’re really good. Too bad that I didn’t get your name, if not I will be haunting for you for my next camera. Haha...

After that I went on moving around with the camera and finally, it was the opening ceremony of the camera. I brought it for band recording, and although it did not turn out well due to the new camera which is still really new for me, and I did not even have time to read the manual, and yet, my band boys are already around the corner of my house, waiting for me. And there goes, another recording. This time, the recording would be Boulevard of Broken Dreams, by Greenday.

I bet most of you would have heard about this song, although Boulevard was an easy song to sing, but a tough song to portray its inner meaning. Still, enjoy the video clip, and also, some candid shot and playing around with the new camera during recording. Enjoy peeps… ^^

Please feel free to comment on anything, about the blog, about the video clip, about the pictures and etc. All comments are welcome. ^^


















Enjoy our video... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment