Thursday, May 6, 2010

NoThInG to Do Is It??

ALL I DID WAS TRAVELLING… TRAVELLING… TRAVELLING… AND HAS ANYONE TRAVEL LIKE ME IN SUCH A SHORT TIME? I DOUBT SO….

It was a hectic day for me. Last day of work and still, life was hectic.

I was supposed to go straight home after work, but I found out something was wrong. My phone is out of battery, and I left my charger in my hostel. You must be thinking, just leave it, you’re only heading home. YA!! I’m heading home so that dad can send me to work the next day cause it is an out of office work.
AND this is how I travelled (With my thoughts and conversation):

3 May (Only slept for 2 hours before I went to office… Insomnia)
9.00pm @ LRT Asia Jaya: train coming… train coming… faster get onto the train and grab a place

9.45pm @ LRT Wangsa Maju: faster… faster… faster… hope that there is a cab down there…

9.50pm @ cab: Uncle… nak pegi ke XXX (hostel area cencored)… cepat sikit… kejar masa ni… [translation: Sir, I am in a hurry to XXX]

9.53pm @ cab: Cab Driver: tengoklah kereta tu… kalau dia cepat sikit.. saya pun boleh lalu… dia ni macam slow sangat… mana boleh… [translation: look at that car, if he speeds up a little, then I would be able to past through the traffic light]

9.55pm @ hostel: Uncle… tunggu dekat sini kejap ar…

10.00pm @ cab: ok uncle.. nak balik ke LRT

10.03pm @ cab: tengok lah jalan ni.. manyak kereta… macam mana nak lalu ni… biasa saya pun tak guna jalan ni…. (thinking: UNCLE!! FASTER LA CAN OR NOT!!!!!) macam mana ni… nak lalu pun tak boleh… saya pegi ke depan dan U turn boleh? [look ahead... there are lots of cars... how am I going to get through? can I take a turn in front? it will be faster...] (Boleh.. Boleh... cepat sikit) [sure... as long as it is faster...]

10.15pm @ Wangsa Maju LRT: (I am sweating like a tap water is running out of my head)


10.18pm @ Wangsa Maju LRT: (Train Arrived and slept in the train)

10.40pm @ KL Sentral LRT: (hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry… rush to KTM)

10.43pm @ KL Sentral KTM: WHY SO MANY PEOPLE!!!

11.00pm@ KL Sentral KTM: (Train Arrived)

11.30pm @ Subang Jaya KTM:

(Dad was already there waiting for me)

11.40pm @ HOME: online to work a bit… then came on chatting with friends


4 May

12.30am @ Bed: still cannot sleep.. how??

2.00 am @ Bed: ZZZZZZZZZ

6.00 am @ Bed: Alarm Rang (Off the alarm and then continue with my sleep)

6.05 am @ Bed: Rang again (WTF!!)

6.08 am @ Bathroom: CANNOT WAKE UP AR!!!!!!!!!!

6.30 am @ Living Room: Dad, faster.. I’m gonna be late.

7.00 am @ TV Recording Station: (1st time and got excited) Damn… Too Early... and why didn’t they told me that there were so many mosquito.

8.00 am @ TV Recording Station: (Client Arrive)

8.30 am @ TV Recording Station’s Café: (Briefing briefing and briefing)

9.30 am @ TV Recording Studio: Start recording lo…

10.00 am @ Outside TV Station: finish d ar?? Have to wait for dad till 5pm… -.-"

10.30am @ One Utama The Chicken Rice Shop:
ZZZZZZZZZZ

11.30 am @ One Utama The Chicken Rice Shop: (I thought my soup has arrived… who knows.. it was my saliva)

11.40 am @ One Utama: walk walk walk walk walk… where here... walk there... walk here again... and there again… then decided to grab something for my bro’s birthday…

12.00 pm @ One Utama: where is that shop??

12.10 pm @ One Utama Gift Shop: finally found your shop…

12.30 pm @ One Utama Gift Shop: pay and chao… (by the way, this message is for the shop keeper, it was object carving rather than object craving.. and he was trying to persuade me with the craving… but he was nice though…. )

12.35pm @ One Utama: (Saw a book shop and it is time to read something)

12.50pm @ One Utama: (Left the book shop)

12.55pm @ One Utama: (Thought of drinking starbucks therefore went to the counter to enquire for starbucks’ location).

1.55pm @ One Utama: WHERE DUH HELL IS STARBUCKS!!!!!!!

2.00pm @ One Utama: WHY AM I BACK AT THE BOOKSTORE??!!!

3.00pm @ One Utama Starbucks: (Finally found starbucks) …. Can I have a XXX. (and I started my work as there are internet excess available)

4.00pm @ One Utama: time to eat something…

4.10pm @ One Utama Old Town: (Saw old town and decided to walk in. The best part is that they also have internet access… that means I can work.. but the weird part is that telephone doesn’t work there… so, how am I going to work?? )

4.15pm @ One Utama Old Town: The food tasted weird.. should I write a comment about it on my blog… I don’t think I should…


4.20pm @One Utama Old Town: PHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH… WTF!!!!! (I seriously spilled out the drink from my mouth)… THE MANAGER IS… is… IS… ONLY A SECONDARY SCHOOL KID!!!! HE LOOKS 15...


4.25pm @ One Utama Old Town: Waiter: can I keep your plate Sir... (Me: It's alright, I'm not finish with my curry yet...)


4.30pm @ One Utama Old Town: Waiter: can I keep your plate Sir... (I stared at him.. cause I was busy with work.. that is why I didn't bother eating... and then after this.. I just swiped up the last piece of chicken).


4.40pm @ One Utama Old Town: Waiter: can I keep your plate Sir... (Me: You May) (My Thoughts: just take and go.. leave me alone... cause it is the same guy...)

5.00pm @ One Utama Old Town: dad is not here yet… (still bz with work)

5.10pm @ One Utama Old Town: (di di di …. Di di di … ) DAD IS HERE!!!!!!!!

5.25pm @ One Utama Entrace: dad is not here yet….

5.40pm @ One Utama: saw dad’s car and just hopped in… time to go home….

7.00pm @ Home: (Complaining how suck everything was the whole day...)

11.00pm @ Bed: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ



FUH… WHAT A DAY!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment