Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Dark Light

DAYLIGHT – A THING THAT DOESN’T SHINES FOREVER. MIGHT BE COVERED BY CLOUDS, MIGHT BE COVERED BY MIST; WHEN IT SHINES THROUGH, IT IS THE BRIGHTEST AND MOST WONDERFUL THING THAT COULD EVER HAPPEN, AS EVEN THE DARKEST NIGHT, WOULD BE BRIGHTENED UP BY THE FULLEST MOON AND SHINIEST STARS…

This world has only two things that could happen towards human being, the expected and the unexpected. By expecting something to happen, it might be good as preparation can be made, it might be bad as the preparation made wasn’t enough or it went towards the wrong direction. The unexpected, is to deal with the senses, by acting impromptu towards situation, and this are the things that might happen to a person.

It was a sunny afternoon as I was still working in front of my computer in the office and a message by a friend came by, informing me that somebody who was close to me, is ought to leave me behind. There were words behind this that brought us together, being the future entrepreneurs together, going through the hard times together, and getting to know each other’s partners would be the closest thing ever.

Just a single phrase, “I’ll be leaving”, and the sky turned dark, rain drops started falling off from the sky, as if it knows how I was feeling like. Imagine working while suddenly struck by this feeling, concentrations would definitely be gone, and everything turned into a mess. Nothing goes right, everything goes wrong.

This might not be the first time, but why did it happened the second time, the third time, again and again, just like a life cycle. Every level of living has its own obstacle, but didn’t know that it came this quickly, and passed this slowly, a total upside down from what a fairytale tells us since we were young, that only the good will live happily ever after and the evil ones will suffer. Does this means that I am evil? Nobody knows.

Maybe this is another challenge of life for me to face and for him to face; maybe we weren’t fated to know each other at all, as it is the chance that let us meet up, but just for a short moment; maybe somebody was right, that this still isn’t the right buddy-ship for me; or maybe, we were just fated to face so. Life is incredible isn’t it?

There are so many “maybe” in this phrase, as this “maybe” might be the choice of life for a better future, for a better understanding of each other, for a better us. All I can do now, is to wish him all his best, thank you for everything and apologize for all the wronged I’ve made. Wishing you good luck and will always stay behind your back to support you no matter what, my dearest bro! (And thank you for accompanying me to see the doc, it wasn’t a really nice memory though, but it was definitely a great story to remember and to be told).

3 comments:

  1. No worries bro. Its not the end of the end of everything. I think hard, as hard as I never did before to make this decision. I've seen the glimpse of light of the tunnel and Im going for it. You will always be in my list as my future partners without a doubt. I might not be in the college anymore. But I will always keep track about all you guys and no longer classmates still we are BROs rite? Chill la. Thanks again for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wallace yeoh... please stop continuing my phrases... haha.... and i hated you... remember??

    ReplyDelete
  3. People leave...people goes...Maybe sometimes it's hard to accept the truth, but somehow we have to respect their decision right?

    Wallace: Without u, The "Sofa-King" is no longer exist! i get to know you more after i shouted u SOFA KING in my FB or msn, i forgot..together with ur gay partner Kenny Teh~ Nothing i could say anymore since u already decided, all i wan you to be is: Be the real Wallace Yeoh! Go Sofa-King!!

    ReplyDelete