Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Last Goodbye

It was the night when I deactivated my Facebook account due to some unresolved issues that I didn’t wanna put it in words…

It was a really sad night for me, when I had to leave and stay alone once again, like how I did before when I thought I found a “family”. But everything changes when time comes.

If things could come around, I don’t want any more arguments and quarreling going on, I don’t wanna speak on who is right and who is wrong, but just to love with all my heart… But I had to leave, for the better… I think…

I even thought of committing suicide after what has happened, but the ripper didn’t answer my call… maybe it wasn’t time yet… but at this point, I could only hope that it could answer my prayers…

Life is never as simple as ABC as time goes on. Therefore, if you’re reading this… I wish for all the best, even when I hoped that time would turn around, but things have gone up to an unresolvable stage.

I'm sorry for everything that has happened, and I also wanna thank you for everything that has happened before... because it was the most magical thing that has ever happened in my life...

Good luck and all the best in your life, as well as to everyone out there…

And Goodbye…

3 comments:

  1. will you continue to update your blog or not then?
    at least i can found you through somewhere else like here =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no worries... i'll still be here... :) but won't update so much.. now busy working...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, at least still can find you through here since you don't have any facebook account dy =)
    i still be used to find your through either blog or facebook... haha

    anyway, good luck for you work =D

    ReplyDelete