Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The third day…

It has been 3 days since my heart has jailed itself from you. I almost gone crazy back then because of all the sudden pressure. Until today, wanting to talk to you at all time every time I come online. So many things to tell you, but no longer can be made a conversation, but only a thought, not much than just a dream. Wanting to share my happiness with you once again, but it ended up another day trying to get you away from my life, in which I did not want to at all, not until today.

I was singing in the studio with my band mates after four months, and one of the song was known as “I Don’t Love You” by My Chemical Romance. That song came in and I had to sing. I saw your figure when my eyes are close. I couldn’t open it, not wanting to face the world without you. My tears were rolling in my eyes, it did not drip, because I knew, no matter how hard I try again, the trust between us has been broken. Just like stores written “once broken considered sold”, and this is where it has been sold to me.

Nothing much that I can do right now, but missing you, and at the same time learning to let you go, living a life without you. I know you have been living a good life without me, the annoying me. No more voice heard from me, I bet it must be peaceful, but too peaceful for me to live, turning into loneliness in my life without you.

I know that as days goes by, I would live a life without you. But at least I knew that in the future, my past life had you and I will be glad that you exist, teaching me again on how to face the reality of life, cause there will never be a fairy tale story for me, or for anyone on this earth, because there is never a thing known as happy endings.

No comments:

Post a Comment