Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ignoring Life… (+ recap on the recent final examination)

WHEN PEOPLE ARE FREE, WHAT WOULD THEY DO? SOME WOULD BE HANGING AROUND WITH FRIENDS, GOING OUT FOR A DRINKING SESSION, SURFING THE NET, WATCHING TV OR COULD EVEN LAZY AROUND THE HOUSE, DOING NOTHING BUT JUST TO STARE AT THE CEILING, FOR FUN…

It has been a week since my semester break started, but I could yet to find a job and has yet to start my final year thesis, which would due in the mid of the coming semester, and then I’ll be off to the Kingdom to further my studies. So, planning for this semester break is to at least get started on my thesis, keep fir rather than fat, moving on with my dreams and also, to learn and understand more about the outside world.

But since I have yet to post anything for my finals, here is some recap on what really did happened. During finals, as usual, one word represents all…”hectic”… but still… according to what has been taught during crisis management class, every crisis has a cycle, and that cycle always comes to an end… and indeed, it did ended, in a very wonderful way, in which most of the students did not know how to answer the last paper, which was crisis management.

During the exams, it was almost a back to back paper, in which we were given only a day of gap within all papers to revise. It is true that as a student, we do have the responsibilities revise our study every day after class. But screw that, because life in college is all about fun, laughter and learning through experience. So what happens in the end, regret, hatred, foul cry, and etc would come out and what it would tell us, to repeat the same mistake every semester.

Let me start off with the first paper, psychology. Psychology was a paper which was quite alright because of the questions which was set and also some guidelines given during the class, it was an alright paper. Moving on, corporate communications…. Hmmmm…. I woke up all night just to study for this paper, and just went straight to college. I could still remember that during the day I went to college, there were mists surrounding the examination hall. Does it show a good sign or a blurry sign that I’ll get blurred by my examination later during the exam… I think the second one would be my choice.

Continue on, Advanced Public Relations Writing, totally screwed that up, no reference, no notes, totally nothing, and all of us just went into the examination hall, just like that. See how screwed up am I for this paper?

And then continue with PR, advertising and marketing. This is the most awesome paper ever. Because those questions given were free questions, in which, make things logic and you get marks, therefore, I just wrote and wrote and wrote, keep on writing, non-stop until the invigilator would need to grab my examination paper away from me… haha… what an exam. LOLZ…

And lastly, crisis management, and for this paper, in short, the name speaks it all, and I think most of us would have failed to manage this crisis… hahaha…

But still, exam is over, and it is time to have some fun, and also moving on with a life being an adult. Fun being an adult? Hmmm… not really, because of all the responsibilities and etc. which gives me a real headache on what would happen tomorrow. But still, as usual, Life moves on…. Cheers peeps…

No comments:

Post a Comment