Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Past… The Present… The Future…

EVER BEEN THINKING ON HAPPENINGS IN THE PRESENT MIGHT AFFECT YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE PAST AND THE FUTURE? THIS IS WHAT I THINK…

It was another night with tons of night life activities at home. Watching movie, rushing for assignments has become a part of our routine to enjoy yet stressing out our lives as a college student. Life was different comparing to working life where everyday’s routine would be similar, go to work at 8am and finish work at 11pm.

Due to some circumstances, I watched movie after I finished my assignment till 4am, thought that I could bare the burden of not sleeping enough and then preparing for another awful class in college. It wasn’t really a pleasant feeling, though committing against a sleepless eyes together with a lecturer that speaks like a politician in class, life might turned from bad to worst. Think about it the other way round, bad things comes first, good things comes later, as that is how I got my perception on how great life could be with its ups and downs.

I woke up and though that I could be on time for class, and who knows, I woke up at 9am, where the original schedule for my class should be 8am. I’M LATE FOR CLASS!!!! who cares… I off my alarm clock and sent off some short messages to my friends telling them I won’t be attending and went off, back to bed.

This brought back some memories on how ridiculous I had when I woke up late for class. This is how it goes:
It was another sleepless night and I passed through my whole night without sleeping, with only playing as a part of my routine in a small village known as Kampar. It was fun at that moment because friends get to hang out in the early mornings, going for a drink and have fun, as laughter could be heard at all streets.

We all went back and I didn’t have a feeling on going to bed yet, therefore, waited and waited, preparing myself for some early jogging at 6m in the morning. When I came back, I prepared myself and it was time for class, and I wasn’t late for my morning 8am class, but I felt sleepy and dizzy though.

I went back and took a nap after class and some breakfast with my friends, thought that I could wake up for the afternoon class that starts at 2pm, and there I go….zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I woke up from my bed, thought that I was still early from class as the alarm as not rang yet. I checked my clock… 33PM!!!! I was rushing through the whole journey, as I still managed to bath, to style up my hair and everything, finding that it has been 3.30pm. I grab my bag and reached college at 3.45pm and there goes.

I knocked on the door and went into the class, people started screaming and cheering at me for being late for class. Tutor looked at me and says, “Why were you late?” I replied, “I woke up late… very obvious right?” and everyone laughed...

Guess what happened next, 3.50pm…….. CLASS ENDED!!!! WOOHOO!!! For the first time in history, I did not skip class; for the first time in history, my class on lasted for five minutes; for the first time in history, I was so late for class and my attendance was still taken. Amazing right? But still, something to laugh about.


Thinking back on how great memories could be, life could be amazing with every step forward. Enjoy life, as life would allow you to enjoy and feel things in this world. Dream NO MORE, fear NO MORE and start heading towards an adventurous life.

LIVE LIFE,

ENJOY LIFE,
CHEER LIFE,

EU-R WAY

No comments:

Post a Comment