Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Art of Take and Give

CHANCE KNOCKS ON A PERSON’S DOOR ONCE IN A BLUE MOON; CHANCES KNOCKS AT A PERSON’S DOOR WHEN A PERSON FIGHT FOR THEIR CHANCE, AND THIS IS WHERE THE ORDINARY TURNS EXTRAORDINARY.

It was a night with cold breeze passing through the room, and there are always things that popped up on my mind, on what I did, what I am doing and what I will do. There is always a controversial on what I did is the steeping stone on what I am going to do. Sometimes, this just isn’t the path to take, but challenge was the word that appeared on my mind.

I told myself and I told others. “Chance” doesn’t knock on people’s door, as “chances” are created by ourselves, through our hard work, and therefore, people gave us chance to proceed onto the next step of our life. Without hard work, without craving and fighting for chance, would it ever come?

Inspiring people is my job, to tell people on how a person can make miracles happen, by creating stories that has never been heard, just to tell them that there is nothing impossible in this world. The only factor would be “time”. Does time allows? Has time arrived? Will time stop?

People can work hard just for a chance to arrive, but not all the time chances will come just because you’ve worked hard. It is others who give, and therefore we take. Without a doubt, these are the things that humans do.

BUT, remember well, humans overlooked chance, overuse chance, over exaggerated with chance. Look at it carefully, use it wisely and therefore, chance would turned chances, but just with an optimum level, as hard work still comes into consideration.

Humans take, humans give. If you were given a chance to do something, give it out to someone who needs it when you do not need it anymore. This is where the art of give and take occurs. It doesn’t just occur during Christmas or any other festivals, as it happens all year long, everyday, every hour, every minute, every second.

Creating Chance is a Show of Love, Give Chance When You Could, as Bigger Chances Awaits…

No comments:

Post a Comment